word entry #9


Word:  pule
Definition: 
To whine; whimper.

Source: thefreedictionary.com
Translation:  a plue is to cry weakly or softly
Part of Speech:  verb
Sentences:
1.)  “the dog pule to his owner”
2)
"Although the elderly man had some terrible turn of events before him, as well as mounting pain from his illness, he did not ever complain or pule.
Pronouciation Key:  [pyool]

Best used:  The word is best used when talking with an SMART adult, because not many children have heard the word, and the world is more of a more intelligent way of wining, so saying the word would just be an attempted of being smart.

 Synonyms:  my word has a similar meaning to a “whimper” but it's different because a wimper is one cry when pule is a bunch of different cry’s, except for they are a soft cry. 
Antonyms:  My word is the exact opposite as a giggle because a whine is sad and a giggle is happy, and is not asking for anything like a whine is usually used for.

Rating:  I give pule a 2 out of 5 because its interesting, but not many people have heard of it., and the word doesn’t really give you any hint on what it is. When I look at the word pule my mind goes blank cause I can’t grasp my mind around it.


you can clearly tell that the dog is whining because he is wanting or is sad about something.